1999-2001 Dodge Ram Dash Cover + Bezel Cover Combo
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) DashSkin American Made Gauge Cluster Bezel Cover
(2) 4.7 oz tubes of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1999-2001 Ram 1500 (bezel skin does not fit 1998)
1999-2002 Ram 2500/3500 (bezel skin does not fit 1998)
Fix your 99-01 Dodge Ram dashboard and gauge cluster bezel with a molded ABS dash cover kit from DashSkin! These covers are molded to the exact shape of your Ram's dashboard and bezel, and mount right over the top of the dash and bezel to cover cracks and holes. They require no special tools to install, and mount using silicone adhesive (included). Removal of the factory bezel is not required for install (in fact we do not recommend removing it as they are extremely brittle and easy to break. When installing the main top dash cover, you will want to inch the bezel out JUST far enough to tuck the lip of the dash cover behind, and gently back forward after install). The workmanship of the covers are warranted for life against cracking, warping, etc. DashSkins even work great with large pieces of dash missing, as long as there is enough dashboard left on all edges (perimeter) to serve as a stable and level foundation for the cover. If any of your bezel's clips are broken, we do not recommend using this cover, a replacement would be a better investment. If you have cracks you will be covering, we advise cleaning your original dashboard well with industrial degreaser or industrial degreaser, and bracing any cracks using 100% silicone RTV adhesive just before applying the skin to prevent further cracking or rattling. BEZEL COVER IS NOT A REPLACEMENT PART, IT IS AN OVERLAY LIKE THE DASH COVER.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!