1997-2002 Camaro Firebird Trans Am Dash Cover
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) 4.7 oz tube of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1997-2002 Chevrolet Camaro (all trims)
1997-2002 Pontiac Firebird (all trims)
1997-2002 Camaros and Firebirds are notorious for cracking and falling apart over time due to UV exposure, and replacement dashboards for these F-Bodies can be nearly impossible to find. Luckily DashSkin has you covered! Don't spend a fortune replacing your dash; DashSkin installs right over the top of your existing dashboard in minutes using the included adhesive, and is guaranteed for life never to crack, warp, or fail. Our dashboard overlays are available in Black and Graphite for an OE matched look, and are constructed of ultra-durable material capable of outlasting the vehicle. Just clean your original dash well using an industrial degreaser, apply the adhesive to the skin, install over your dash and apply a small amount of weight to hold it flush while the adhesive cures. In a few hours your Camaro or Firebird is ready to hit the streets and turn heads with your restored interior. This cover fits all trim packages of 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird vehicles. The factory security LED light is not covered by the skin (this shows through the center defrost vents), and the cover has louver bars molded into the defrost area to cover your broken out fins so the dash looks brand new.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
All DashSkin dash covers are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY, covering products that are installed properly. This warranty covers cracking, warping, and any failure related to extreme temperature and sun damage. Exceptions to this warranty include dash covers that have not been installed yet, dash covers that have been placed into the vehicle but not glued (not installed properly), or dash covers that were installed with an unapproved adhesive (as many adhesives can react with and melt ABS plastic).
40F is the coldest recommended temperature, our adhesives will not fully harden in temps below this. Remember to allow for additional cure time (up to 12 hours) for installing in temperatures this low! Our 100% silicone RTV adhesive uses ambient humidity in the air to cure, so the colder and drier the air is, the more time the silicone will need to fully harden.
In warmer temperatures (60+F) we recommend at least 6 hours. In lower temps (down to 40F) we recommend at least 12 hours.
We ship SAME DAY Monday-Friday until 3pm CST via FedEx Ground and Home Delivery, you can expect delivery in 2-4 business days on average! Shipments to Canada can take 2-7 business days. Please note that these estimates increase during peak holiday traffic.
We recommend cleaning with a wet microfiber cloth only. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL OR SOLVENTS ON THE TOP SURFACE OF THE SKIN as they will strip the paint.
While we typically receive excellent feedback on our color matches, you should be prepared for the match to be a little lighter or darker than your dash. The amount of sunlight vehicles are exposed to can vary substantially, making matching these vehicles a "moving target" so to speak. For this reason, DashSkin offers our dash cover paint in AEROSOL form to make it easy for you to spray other dash components to match your DashSkin for the stealthiest possible install! You can add an aerosol can to your order during checkout
If your order arrives damaged, contact us within 14 days of arrival for a replacement! Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (918.940.8900) photos of the damage and any damage to the box for an immediate reship. Please do not dispose of the damaged item before being instructed to, as FedEx may need to pick it up for inspection.
DashSkin covers are surface painted with a high quality, UV protected finish that will not flake, peel, or fade. We also sell this paint in aerosol form for your other interior components as needed to match them to the skin and restore the look of your interior!
DashSkin covers are fully protected and warranted against extreme UV abuse, so no additional coatings or treatments are required. We do not recommend applying protectants, as anything with a solvent base can remove the paint.
NO. DashSkin is a rigid, molded plastic dash cover meant to install OVER your old dash to cover cracks and holes. While you can use a DashSkin with a lot of your dash missing, the product cannot be used in place of a dash, as it needs structure to mount to.