1995-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Truck Dash Cover C/K 1500-3500 Tahoe Suburban Yukon
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) 4.7 oz tube of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1995-1996 Chevy & GMC C1500, C2500, C3500 Trucks
1995-1996 Chevy & GMC K1500, K2500, K3500 Trucks
1995-1996 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon
FITS TRUCKS WITH CUPHOLDERS ON PASSENGER SIDE OF DASH
95-96 Chevy/GMC trucks are some of the best vehicles GM ever made, but they're sure to come with cracked and dilapidated dashboards after 25+ years! DashSkin molded dash covers install right over the top of your existing dash using the included silicone adhesive in minutes, and are guaranteed for life never to crack, warp or fail. The covers are textured to match and offered in factory colors, so passengers won't notice an overlay is installed.
INSTALLATION: The passenger side cupholder insert is briefly removed prior to installing the cover, and re-installs over the installed skin for a super-factory look. The driver's side Fuse door also gets removed and re-installed over the cover for easy access. If you have cracks or holes you will be covering, we advise cleaning your original dashboard well with degreaser, and applying extra silicone adhesive into any cracks and outlining any holes to prevent further cracking or rattling. This way when you install the cover, all of the cracks will be securely glued to the underside of the skin to add strength.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!