(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(2) 4.7 oz tubes of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Our Two-Piece dash cover kit is ideal for 02-05 Ram truck owners that want value both form and function. These covers are molded to the exact shape of your Ram's dashboard, and mount right over the top using the included adhesive to cover cracks and holes. The workmanship of the kit is warranted for life against cracking, warping, etc. DashSkins even work great with large pieces of dash missing, as long as there is enough dashboard left on all edges (perimeter) to serve as a stable and level foundation for the cover. If you have lots of cracks or holes of missing dash material you will be covering, we advise cleaning your original dashboard well with industrial degreaser, and bracing any cracks using extra 100% silicone RTV adhesive to prevent further cracking or rattling (glue up the cracks and outline any holes in the dash using a bead of silicone just before you install the cover, so everything cures together). You can find extra adhesive in the related products below, or in the "Extras" category on our website. This cover fits all 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 Dodge Ram 1500s, and all 2003-2005 Ram 2500 & 3500 trucks (Dodge kept the old body style for one extra year on the 2500 and 3500 trucks!)
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PIECE KIT AND THE ONE PIECE DASH COVER?
Our one-piece design is ideal for customers looking for the stealthiest, most seamless possible finished product. The one-piece blends in a little better since it lacks the gap between the two pieces, and it can be used in situations where you are missing more of your dash and have holes to cover. The two piece kit on the other hand allows for easy removal of the front defrost section (to replace the speakers under the dash panel). When in doubt, go with the one piece! You won't regret it, as it is quicker to install, a little more cost effective, and looks killer all said and done!
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!