1999-2001 Dodge Ram Molded Gauge Cluster Bezel Cover (Not a Replacement)
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) 4.7 oz tube of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1999-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 (all trims)
1999-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 (all trims)
This is a bezel cover that mounts over your existing instrument cluster bezel to restore the look of your interior. This cover cannot be used in place of a bezel, or if your bezel has broken clips or sags. This part is ideal to install over cracks or small holes causing an eyesore, but a replacement part should be considered instead if your bezel has lost structural integrity. This cover is a perfect fix for the ever-common cracked bezel in Dodge rams, because it DOES NOT require removal and potential destruction of the factory part! Just apply the adhesive and install right over the original part.
Is removal of the original bezel required for install?
No, in fact we do not recommend attempting to remove your existing bezel before installing this cover, as the plastic becomes extremely brittle over time, and removal is likely to damage the bezel or the clips that hold your original bezel on.
Can I use this cover if my bezel is destroyed?
This cover cannot be used in place of a bezel, or if your bezel has broken clips or sags. This part is ideal to install over cracks or small holes causing an eyesore, but a replacement part should be considered instead if your bezel has lost structural integrity..
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!