1995-2005 Chevy Cavalier Molded Dash Cover
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) 4.7 oz tube of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier (all trims)
Replacement dashboards for 95-05 Cavaliers are all but impossible to come by anymore, but just about every Cav running around has a cracked dash in need of attention! Our molded plastic cover mounts right over the top of your original dashboard to hide cracks, holes, and two decades of UV abuse! The overlay mounts in minutes using the included silicone adhesive, and is guaranteed for life. These covers cannot be used as replacement parts. While a lot of our customers are missing big pieces of their dash from deterioration over the years, these covers require at least MOST of outer edges/perimeter of the dash left in tact to mount the cover to. Fits Chevrolet Cavalier, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
HOW TO HELP STOP ANNOYING RATTLES: If your dash is rattling or sqeaking, using EXTRA silicone adhesive in all of the cracks can help make a huge difference! Apply the first tube of silicone that is included with the cover to the underside of the skin just like the instructions specify, then use your extra adhesive (purchased from us or at any hardware store, 100% silicone RTV adhesive) to apply directly to the dash itself to fill all cracks with a thick bead of silicone, and outline any holes (if you have holes) with the silicone just before installing the cover. We don't recommend allowing this to cure first, apply the skin while all of silicone on the cracks is still wet so the cracks bond to the underside of the skin, this way the cover can help hold everything still like a membrane of support. If you have rattles coming from underneath the dash, obviously this surface treatment will not help stop those noises, but for the vast majority of our local installs, this little trick works extremely well! NOTE: If the clips under your defrost dash panel (nearest the windshield) are broken, be sure to consider applying some silicone to the broken clips as well to hold that piece still, this can be a hidden source of rattles as well.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!