1988-1994 Chevy/GMC Truck & SUV Dash Cover w/Defrost Louvers
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(1) 4.7 oz tube of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
1992-1994 Chevrolet Blazer
1988-1994 Chevrolet & GMC C1500/C2500/C3500
1992-1994 Chevrolet C1500/2500/3500 Suburban
1988-1994 Chevrolet & GMC K1500/K2500/K3500
1988 Chevrolet R20/R30/V30
1989 Chevrolet & GMC R2500/R3500
1989-1991 Chevrolet & GMC V3500
1992 GMC C2500/K2500 Suburban SLE
1992-1994 GMC Yukon
1990-1999 Chevrolet Kodiak
Looking to breathe new life into your classic 90's Chevy or GMC interior? Don't replace your dash! Restore your Chevy/GMC truck's cracked and worn dashboard in under an hour with this precision-molded dash cover. The cover stops short of the speakers in the corners of the dash to allow for clear sound and easy access, and even features molded defroster louver bars in the same locations as the stock ones to hide broken and missing fins. The cover is molded to the exact shape of your truck's dashboard, and mounts right over the top using the included silicone adhesive to restore your truck's dash in a matter of minutes. DashSkins even work great with large pieces of dash missing, as long as there is enough dashboard left on all edges (perimeter) to serve as a stable and level foundation for the cover. If you have cracks you will be covering, we advise cleaning your original dashboard well with industrial degreaser, and bracing any cracks using 100% silicone RTV adhesive to prevent further cracking or rattling. This dash cover also comes with louver grilles molded into the defroster opening to hide broken gratings on the original dash. The finished product is very stealthy and factory looking! Best of all, DashSkin dash covers are MADE IN AMERICA, and are guaranteed for life never to crack, warp, or fail.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!