2003-2005 Infiniti FX35/FX45 Two-Piece Molded Dash Cover
- Installs easily over your old dash. No tools required!
- Includes adhesive & vehicle-specific instructions
- Save thousands compared to replacing your dash
- Made with pride in the USA
- NOT made poorly in China
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Couldn't load pickup availability
(1) DashSkin American Made Dash Cover
(2) 4.7 oz tubes of adhesive
(1) Vehicle-specific install guide
(1) Lifetime Warranty
2003-2005 Infiniti FX35
2003-2005 Infiniti FX45
If you are dealing with the dreaded sticky, bubbly dash that 2003-2005 Infiniti FX35 and FX45 vehicles are notorious for, DashSkin has a cost-effective solution that will last a lifetime and look outstanding. DashSkin dash covers are precision molded to the exact shape of your vehicle's dashboard for an ultra-accurate and low profile fit, and are easy enough for anyone to install in an hour or less. Our molded plastic dash cover kit comes in 2 pieces for easy installation, and mounts right over the top of your existing dash to restore that factory-fresh look. The process is easy; simply clean your FX dashboard well with an industrial degreaser, apply the included silicone adhesive to the underside of the skins, install over your dash, and secure the skins with weights while the silicone cures. The finished product blends in extremely well and won't be noticed by most passengers. Best of all, DashSkin dash covers are all Made in the USA and guaranteed for life never to warp, crack, or fail! Compared to the outrageous cost in parts and labor of replacing your dash, DashSkin is the clear solution for the infamous FX35/FX45 sticky dash problem!
PLEASE NOTE: THE PASSENGER SIDE AIRBAG SECTION OF THE DASH REMAINS UNCOVERED AFTER INSTALLATION FOR SAFETY REASONS. NO COVER IS INCLUDED FOR THIS SPOT, AS INSTALLING A HARD PLASTIC SKIN IN THE PATH OF AN AIRBAG CAN RESULT IN INJURY.
1. Tape deck access is deleted by dash cover
2. The passenger side airbag deployment section of the dash will remain UNCOVERED to allow for secure deployment of the airbag. No cover is included for this spot.
What makes our AMERICAN MADE product worth the higher price compared to the flood of imports?
1. SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND BUILD QUALITY - Our product is made of high quality, thick ABS plastic, which is well-suited for covering large gaps of missing dashboard sections without failing. The competition uses thinner, lower quality polypropylene plastic because it is a much cheaper material…but PP is much more likely to warp during periods of intense sun abuse. Our product is trimmed via CNC for ultra-accurate edges that look OEM and blend in; the competition trims by hand, leading to wavy and inconsistent edges and openings.
2. FACTORY MATCHED COLORS - Our colors are OE-matched for a sleek, factory looking finish. Sometimes our matches can land a little lighter or a little darker than your dash depending on fade, but you can count on it being close enough to blend in so well that your passengers won't notice it's there!
3. VEHICLE-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS - All of our products include vehicle-specific color instruction guides that cover every step of the process in great detail. Most of our catalog also has full length install videos as well!
4. KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICAN SUPPORT - A real life American human is just a phone call, text, or email away to assist with any and all questions you might have about your project! Click the red message button below in the bottom right to send us an email, or CALL/TEXT us at 918.940.8900
5. SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING - 100% of our research, development and manufacturing takes place in the UNITED STATES, and we are committed to keeping it that way! We hope you will consider this when deciding where to send your hard-earned money. America's manufacturing base evaporates a little more each day thanks to the race-to-the-bottom mentality of overseas manufacturers, and the power to stop that problem lies only in the hands of you, the buyer.
We are passionate about producing a high quality product that solves an expensive problem for everyday drivers, and hope you will contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this!